Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hey Everyone!

This was a great idea! Thanks for letting me know about it! Where to start, well since graduation I had my daughter, Erin, in July of 2001 and we moved into a house in Barneveld very shortly before she was born. In 2005, I gave birth to our son, Alex. In the summer of 2005, I started renting a room from a Chiropractor in Barneveld on nights and weekends while still working at the music store I worked at while I was in school. Then in January of 2006 I was finaly able to quit the music store all together and started in with massage "full time". I'm able to stay home with Alex on Mondays and Fridays and I'm doing the massage thing on Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays and Saturdays.
January of this year Lane and I separated. It was just something that had to happen. So I have a room mate now and she puts up with me and my crazy kids. We are currently living in a farm house that we are renting right outside of Barneveld but will be moving back into town in the next month or so in order to save a few bucks!
I hope that more of us show up here! I'd love to hear from everyone again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I didn't know how to start a blog of my own so I am writing it here. I can't believe it's been 8 years! My kids are ages 13 to 8 now and we are all good. I have had my own massage business and have been at fitness centers and salons doing massages part-time. This summer in Richland Center during Star Spangled Celebration I gave Josh Gracin a massage. That was exciting! I would love to meet you guys somewhere in Madison or where ever and go out for karaoke! Charity has one child age 5 and we both live in Muscoda. Good to hear from you guys. Someone should email me and let me know how to post things on the website.